About the position
As the Head of Customer Service, you will be managing our front-line correspondents, making sure that our
customer service always delivers outstanding support.
• Responsibilities of the team leader include daily frontline interaction with our customers
through email. Help with everything from orders to simple technical questions - and everything
in between. Test and implement interactions through chat and phone.
• Monitoring/managing / improving our Trustpilot page and raising customer satisfaction levels.
• Performing daily ticket trendspotting, ticket quality audit and looking for active solutions.
• Develop and manage customer service agents by monitoring productivity, quality and
adherence using KPIs. Creating reports to represent customer service efficiency to the
• Communicating with Logistics, Supply chain, E-commerce, Finance and other departments in
order to improve CS workflow and align the processes.
• Suggesting new procedures and creating SOPs to improve customer service workflow.
• Advising agents on complicated cases and resolving escalated customer issues.
• Onboarding new team members, advising less experienced agents.
We seek the following qualifications:
• Experience delivering excellent customer service, both verbally and written.
• Experience in Customer Support Team leader position is a PLUS
• Critical thinking, ability to make decisions independently, responsibility to coordinate decisions
with all departments.
• English proficiency (additional languages a PLUS)
• Basic skills in Word, Excel, and G-mail
• Experience in working with Customer Relationship Management systems preferably Zendesk
• SoMe (social media) savvy is a plus.
• Willingness to learn, combined with a strong can-do start-up attitude
• Able to perform under pressure and find ways how to motivate the team.
The Company offers:
• A fun, dynamic, working environment
• A safe, open environment for voicing ideas/thoughts
• Remote work possible