Global operations management:
• Develop and coordinate the Retail Operations strategy at a World level in collaboration with the areas, IT, and training
• Define the framework for the implementation of operational guidelines and define the world roadmap
• Ensure that the procedures are up to date and in line with the business
• Develop an operational training program for field teams
• Control rotating inventories and prepare the annual inventory with the Stocks teams
Establishment of global guidelines:
• Management of POS (props, VM tools, packaging)
• Develop and update the Store Handbook bringing together operational guidelines for stores (cash management, stock management, uniforms, etc.)
• Being a project manager for store openings (retro planning, POS, IT coordination, etc.) as well as for special projects (digital applications in stores for example)
• Consolidate and share best practices in order to animate the community
• Consolidate and analyze store sales and results (in particular ensure daily performance monitoring),
• Carry out the specific studies required by the teams and be a source of proposals for complementary analyzes with high added value.
• Control rotating inventories and prepare the annual inventory with the Stocks teams.
• Participate in the Business review by analyzing KPIs and key business priorities
• Create the various reporting/dashboards necessary for the activity
With higher education, you have significant experience in managing boutique operations of at least 7/8 years in the Luxury and Fashion sector.
You are passionate about the world of Luxury products and Retail and have demonstrated organizational, methodological, and excellent interpersonal skills in your previous experiences.
Recognized for your sense of organization, your autonomy, and your thoroughness, you have an advanced command of English as well as the Office Pack (especially Excel).