· Coordinate all MTM orders
· Liaise with suppliers and manufacturers, including cloth suppliers and mills.
· Raising and checking purchase orders and invoices.
· Create range plans for all product categories, adjust and modify when required.
· Keep cloth data records and data coordination.
· Check and keep records of all cloth in the business.
· Goods check-in of stock and identify packing list complete.
· QC check on every delivery.
· Raise barcodes and discuss pricing structures for all categories.
· Yearly and monthly stock take reports
· React and respond to any problem solving for production for RTW and MTM.
· Organise shipments of cloth and orders to the factory and send garments out to customers.
· Making sure MTM client folders are kept up to date
· Receiving and quality controlling MTM and RTW orders
· Fulfilling e-commerce orders and updating online stock
· Make sure the shop is well stocked with all packaging supplies
· Ordering new packaging supplies when needed
· Maintaining up to date Bespoke room
Job Skill Sets:
· Positive attitude
· Very proactive
· Extremely detail-oriented
· Highly organized and hardworking
· Able to work independently as well as part of a team
· Strong communication skills
· Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and Gmail
· Manage multiple tasks and prioritize to meet daily deadlines
· Ability to work quickly and efficiently with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Keeps calm under pressure
· Always looking to improve and be more efficient
· +3 years experience in a similar position