In this role, you will own the full scope of the development of products using the most groundbreaking technologies and be able to bring them to life to their biggest potential!
You will be surrounded and supported by an incredibly driven and inspired team whose focus is changing the world of fashion through innovation and a high-standard essential wardrobe.
Fuelled by the rush of the innovation challenge whilst maintaining the brand's sustainability and quality standards, these technologies can really make a difference!
A day in the life:
- Responsible for ensuring all samples are developed to targeted deadlines with the desired aesthetic and organizing relevant fittings.
- Work closely with the design team and the suppliers: coordinate and ensure information flows between all actors of the process.
- Sending out comments on wearer trials, prototypes and SMS iterations.
- Liaison with the Production Department and Merchandising on product information needed.
- Enter all raw materials/rating/costings in Zedonk/PLM systems ahead of production.
- Responsible for product quality, and relevant rigorous testing processes, making sure to protect the innovation applied.
- You will be managing several critical paths at once – organisation is key!
- A minimum of 5 years of experience is required for product development and production, in outerwear/performance wear categories.
- Able to own the technical / construction of the development making sure to collaborate with the R&D team and tech team to ensure the best application of the brand's technologies.
- Fluent in English. Portuguese or Italian would be a plus and highly appreciated.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- An action-oriented attitude with a proactive approach to problem-solving and decision-making.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet critical deadlines.
- Experience in working close to production and international factories.
- The ability to take initiative and prioritize work tasks.
- People skills and ability to build positive partnerships with suppliers and factories.
- Strong IT skills including Office.
- Knowledge of Zedonk or Centric would be a plus.