Reporting into Senior Fashion assistants, you will support the Fashion team in all areas of shoot preparation. This will involve liaising with fashion editors, PRs, couriers, stylists and assistants. Your responsibilities will include:
- Support Senior Fashion Assistants with Call-ins, at local and international level.
- Deliver carnet documents successfully to deadline for trips abroad.
- Ensure smooth handover of shoot prep to Fashion Assistants, staff or freelance
- Liaise with freelance Stylists and their Assistants on shoots as needed; ensuring product reaches
them in good time.
- Return samples called in from external PRs, and from stock, as required and on time.
- Assist in unpacking, packing and returning stock and press samples, as required, ensuring all
merchandise is booked in and out and packaged correctly
- Book and manage local and international couriers as needed
- Deliver shoot credits on time, sharing with team
- Send out coverage to brands from shoots.
- Create and maintain seasonal master document of looks based on buys + commercial
- Help to create seasonal A-Z Lookbooks quickly and efficiently, ensuring accuracy by checking
with Market team, before compiling and printing files for Editors and other team members..
- Liaise with the fashion team and request appropriate show tickets during Fashion Weeks and
To be successful in this role, you will be or have the below:
• A Graduate in a related field or equivalent experience
• Ability to work excellently within a team, and put the team first.
• Experience of calling in and assisting on photoshoots.
• Knowledge of fashion, designers and brands.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Unflappability and positive spirit when under pressure.
• Proven ability to work quickly and effectively with an eye for detail.
• Proactive and able to show initiative/ideas
• Time keeping and an ability to meet deadlines.